Quickly Set Your Environment with Bunch and Alfred
Bunch uses small configuration files to quickly manipulate your desktop environment.
With it you can:
- Open/Close/Focus Applications, Files, and URLs
- Run shell and Applescript scripts to expand the functionality event more
Because I prefer to keep my hands on the keyboard and the Application's main method of use is the Dock, I opted to take advantage of Bunch's URL-Scheme.
- Display the Config File of the Bunch.
- Edit the Bunch in your default application.
- Refresh your Bunches (After making a change)